Philip Dennis Foodservice
Philip Dennis Foodservice is a well-established family business distributing Frozen, Chilled and Ambient goods as well as Fresh Butchery and Fresh Fish products to customers throughout Oxfordshire, the Midlands and the South West of England.
Food has been integral to our family for generations. Archie Dennis opened a butchers in Braunton over a century ago, and it was there that his son Philip learned the ropes before starting up his own business. In 1977, his son John, who is now the company Chairman got involved with the business.
Our business has survived – and thrived – thanks to constant innovation and progression. However, we’re still grounded in the traditional family values Archie ran his butchers by all those years ago.
To us, good food isn’t just about nutrition and taste. It also means treating animals well and taking care of the world around us.
That’s why we promise to deliver:
- Always from reputable producers, and locally sourced where possible
- Impeccable handling throughout the supply chain, including delivery in temperature controlled vehicles
- Independent accreditation like Red Tractor on many products
- Outstanding choice, with over 4000 product lines available
- Easy ordering processes
- Flexible ways of working
- Prompt delivery, always with a smile
- Fair pricing, making quality affordable whilst never underselling the effort, skill and integrity of the producer
Respect for nature
- Following a green agenda, like investing in our own wind turbine to provide a sustainable source of electricity
Philip Dennis Foodservice Latest Jobs