Atlas Packaging: Business Development Manager
Job title: Business Development Manager
Job type: Full time
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
Location: Lincolnshire and surrounding area
Atlas Packaging was founded in 1983 and we’ve since grown from strength to strength to become a market leader in the packaging industry. Our staff are key to our success and because of this, employee wellbeing is extremely important to us. Our core values exist to guide us in all that we do and we’re committed to delivering on our promises with integrity, respect and quality. We stand firm on what is right and build strong, lasting relationships with our employees, customers and suppliers. We’re imaginative in the solutions we find for our customers, the service we deliver and the way we work together. We’re also passionate about our work, our customers and our colleagues which gives us the energy and drive necessary to rise to the challenge, maintain a “can-do” attitude, overcome obstacles, and strive to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual to join our team. You will be responsible for managing both the existing and prospective customer base in the assigned region whilst generating and identifying new leads to profitably grow the business and build lasting partnerships with key stakeholders. Representing the company professionally at all times, you’ll maximise sales opportunities by building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to sell our products and services. The post holder will predominantly cover Lincolnshire and the surrounding area.
Experienced in the management of key accounts and with a solid understanding of the sales process, you will be self-motivated, highly organised and target orientated with outstanding communication and networking skills. In addition, you’ll have a strong track record of sales success and developing new relationships as well as substantial experience in building new business. Knowledge of the print and packaging sectors would be beneficial, and a full driving licence and knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary package
- 32 days’ holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Sales related bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership following successful completion of probation period
- Contribution of 2% to a Company pension scheme if eligible
- An additional day of paid leave for your birthday after 2 years’ of service
- Free onsite parking
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme following successful completion of probation period
- Opportunities for training, progression and career development
- We also offer the chance to join a family run business with real opportunities for ongoing development in a friendly and exciting Company.
How to apply:
If you possess the experience, passion and attitude to make this role a success we would love to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV and covering letter by 28th February 2020. Please note we do not liaise with recruitment agencies.